* Break writer's block!
* Read other students' work to conceptualize where to go with your own paper.
* Get ideas about how to structure your thoughts and organize your main points.
* Improve your writing skills!
* Use our essays as frames of reference for research.
* For examples of polished writing, explore our special section of professionally written papers on member-suggested topics..
* Provide feedback about the kind of writing you would like to see more of, and watch us respond to those requests!
* End result? Get better grades faster!
Whether you are an undergraduate or a graduate student, ExampleEssays.Com can take your writing from slow and mediocre to fast, strong, and effective.
The Southern and Middle Colonies were two different regions of American Colonization. They developed differently as a result of the contrast of the economic motives of the Southerners and the combination of the motives for religious freedom and economic prosperity in the Middle Colonies, and as a result of the different lengths of their growing seasons and the much more fertile soils of the Southern colonies. These differences led to more profitable economic conditions in the South, leading to a wildly different social climate, and the Middle was focused equally on both religious freedom and economic prosperity which led to a much less profit-based society. These socioeconomic differences made such a lasting impression on the colonial regions that they can still be felt today. The Southern Colonies’ geography proved to be a large impacting factor on the region’s economy. The land of the Southern colonies is nutrient-rich because