I am highly interested in administration based employment Having garnered valuable experience of both theoretical and practical elements relative to the administration field, via way of employment within educational training provisions, I may be an ideal candidate for the position you are recruiting for.
Operating within the voluntary sector, the youth education sector and larger retail based organisations, it is somewhat second nature for me to function in any team-based, working environment and can envision myself thriving as a member of yours.
Driven by a thirst for all knowledge pertaining to the corporate world, I possess experience of administrative procedures alongside an instinctive ability to work with a wide group of individuals, irrespective of diversity or background. Presently I have begun working towards a full CIPD accreditation. I have also been heavily involved in non-remunerative, community cohesion and voluntary based projects.
As of present I am currently undertaking a large-scale TUPE project for Birmingham City Council as part of a temporary internship and have garnered valuable experience of both theoretical and practical elements relative to the HR and administration field. I have previously been fortunate to have been employed within an administrative assistant capacity intermittently from the age of 16 and have developed experiences of the following competencies: TUPE, SAP, Contracts, Reports, Minute Taking, Excel Spreadsheets, Sickness and Absence, PDR’s, Mail Merge, Microsoft Outlook, Quality Assurance, Data Imputing, Filing, Bid Writing, Faxing, Call Answering, Switchboard Operating, Invoicing,
I have regularly undertaken educational administration based tasks inclusive of the following:
• Assisted in the co-ordination of a staff team of basic skills tutors and A1 accessors members
• Marked basic skills assessments e.g. Adult Numeracy
• Update policies, procedures and governance folders
• Assisted with staff timesheets
• Undertook minutes during team meetings
• regularly communicate with service users & Learners often tracking their process on course in order to minimise their dropout rates
• Communicated with external service providers
• Assisted filling for courses inclusive of BTEC work folders, NVQS, and Apprenticeships
Please find below, a list of competencies pertaining to the aforementioned discipline:
Experience of the following Administration Based Tasks: Quality Assurance