France on 28 June 1919. The Treaty of Versailles reflected to an extent certain original aims of each peacekeeping nation. The main peacemaking countries were the United States,
Britain and France. They tried to establish this treaty following the . However, fundamental disagreements concerning the maintenance of peace and the treatment of Germany, involved the non compliance of all the peacemakers, and the disagreements between the winner. ● France did not respect the 14 points subjected to harsh conditions to germany.
● The Treaty of Versailles meant for Germany not only its territorial dismemberment
and the acceptance of a debt of $ 33 billion of dollars, but an almost total disarmament of the army and the fleet.
● The peacemakers were made to end the war fairly, avoiding future problems.
● United States, thought it was better to end the was, implementing a fair and realistic punishment, and did not support their allies in the decisions of the treaty. France focused more intently on weakening Germany and restoring a balance of power in
Europe, Britain consented the actions of France to Germany.
● France, made Germany sing the most important accusation, which was that
Germany would accept the full responsibility for causing the Great War.
● France was not the only country to be punished also Austria was forced to recognize the independence of Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Hungary, and reduce their territory to a small country in