Formulate valid, authentic, current and sufficient evidence that fulfil these criteria.
You can do so through written or oral responses.
Apply theory to practice and refer to examples within your own working environment.
Note the verb that begins each criterion (e.g. Describe, Explain, State, Summarise, Evaluate) as they determine the approach you should take with your responses.
For further research, refer to company documentation as well as consulting with colleagues and management.
You can use the Internet as a resource; however, you cannot merely copy and paste answers from online as it invalidates the authenticity of your knowledge.
Understand how to plan work and be accountable to others
1. Outline guidelines, procedures and codes of practice relevant to personal work.
2. Explain the purpose of planning work and being accountable to others for own work.
3. Explain the purpose and benefits of agreeing realistic targets for work.
4. Explain how to agree realistic targets.
5. Describe ways of planning work to meet agreed deadlines.
6. Explain the purpose of keeping other people informed about progress.
7. Explain the purpose and benefits of letting other people know work plans need to be changed.
8. Describe types of problems that may occur during work.
9. Describe ways of seeking assistance with getting help to resolve problems.
10. Explain the purpose and…