PLEASE HELP US TO REACH OUR TARGET OF 100 VOLUNTEER POSTS FILLED FOR THE 2015 EVENT!
To volunteer at the event, you will need to attend an induction on Tuesday 21st April at 6.30pm. The induction will be held at Galeri 3B, Priory Street, Wrexham. It is important that you attend this induction.
The job descriptions for the volunteer posts we have available at this year's event are listed below.
To help us select the right people for each role, please complete all questions within the following questionnaire, and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AVAILABLE VOLUNTEER POSITIONS FOR 2015:
1. INTERNSHIP: A 3-week placement beginning Mon 6th April for three days per week (negotiable). Candidate will work alongside festival management team in the run up to and during the event assisting with all aspects of event management and logistics.
NOTE: This is a voluntary position - no financial or funding support will be available. Applicants must be able to arrange their own accommodation or transport before applying for the position.
Successful applicants may also be required to attend an informal interview the week before the placement.
2. CONFERENCE TEAM: Assisting during the festival with the smooth running of our conference event.
Duties include: Hospitality, looking after panellists/delegates/members of the press, assisting with production on the day.
3. BOX OFFICE TEAM: Assisting the box office manager during the festival at our main box office and at the box offices at our various venues.
Duties include: Managing cash sales / tickets / wristbands and guest lists.
4. LIVE LIASON TEAM: Assisting the Artist Liaison and Venue managers during the event.
Duties include: Hospitality, helping the Artist Liaison to look after the various performers at the event.
5. LIVE PRODUCTION TEAM: Assisting Production