What is the current screen resolution?
What security advantages does displaying the login screen on resume offer?
If you walk away it will lock the computer after ten minutes of non-use.
How did changing the theme affect your display?
Went from grainy to a vivid picture quality.
Knowledge assessment-lesson 1
1. The general public will be able to purchase all of the Windows 7 editions in retail stores except Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Enterprise .
2. The core module that provides all of the Windows 7 capability that isn’t language- or edition specific is called MinWin.
3. When you copy a file to a library, Windows Explorer writes the file to the folder designated as the save location.
4. To use federate search, you must download or create XML files for specific sites called search connectors
5. The only operating system edition that you can upgrade in-place to Windows 7 Professional is Windows Vista Business.
6. Upgrading a computer running Windows 7 Starter to Windows 7 Ultimate using Windows Anytime Upgrade requires 0 megabytes of additional hard disk space.
7. To migrate a computer running Windows XP to Windows 7, you can use a utility called User State Migration Tool.
8. The new Windows 7 feature that renders all of the windows on the desktop transparent when you mouse over the right end of the taskbar is called Aero Peak.
9. The Windows 7 Windows 7 Starter edition is only available in 32-bit version.
10. The maximum amount of system memory supported by Windows 7 Enterprise is Maximum RAM (32-bit) – 4 GB and Maximum RAM (64-bit) – 192GB.
Knowledge assessment-lesson 2
1. Windows Easy Transfer supports two types of migrations, called Side by Side and Wipe and Load.
2. When a serious problem occurs with Windows 7, you might be able to repair it by starting the Windows PE operating system and running diagnostic tools, In this scenario, Windows PE is called by another name, which is Windows RE (Windows Recovery Environment).
3. To migrate use profile information from one computer to another, you can use either Windows Easy Transfer or User State Migration Tool.
4. A computer running Windows PE will automatically reboot after 72 hours.
5. Windows Easy Transfer supports migration using any removable storage medium common to the two computers except Floppy Disks – They have insufficient capacity.
6. The Windows 7 component that enables the computer to support more than one language is called the MUI (Multi-Language User Interface).
7. The reason it is possible to remove the Windows 7 installation disk to supply the