When looking at REISS THE BRAND:
Reiss a retailer of “own brand” quality fashion menswear and womenswear that established itself in London in 1970. The brand has become reorganized as a progressive, fashion-led retail company. Designing and producing own –label ranges it offers an aspirational look at affordable prices
When looking at REISS THE STORE:
All the retailing shops of Reiss are in the UK and one been in Ireland. Furthermore, Reiss has 28 wholly owned shops and 4 concessions in house of Fraser. These stores are chosen in price, …show more content…
Its target market and prices are almost the same. The brand hug boss is internationally known and extremely profitable.
• Zara-15 shops in north London, has similar range of product and niche market, worldwide brand awareness.
• Dkny-6shops within the Netherlands where Reiss is looking to enter, again DKNY has similar clothing style and fashion sense to Reiss.
• Superior logistic and technology infrastructure
• Macroeconomic stability
• Strategic location in Europe
• International business environment
• Highly educated, multilingual and flexible workforce
• Restrictive labor regulations
• Tax regulations
Zara has resisted the industry-wide trend towards transferring fashion production to low-cost countries. Perhaps its most unusual strategy was its policy of zero advertising. The company preferred to invest a percentage of revenues in opening new stores instead.
Target market: Zara does not state a age number and restrict themselves to it, they say they provide for teens to adults of any age men and women.
Product assortment: Zara is broadly and deeply assorted.
Procurement- Establishing merchandise sources, policies and practices.
Prices: Zara’s products are priced at a affordable price for middleclass and above
Services: pre-purchase service, post-purchase.
Store atmosphere: Zara store atmosphere is high end but classy,