Analyze Good Health Hospital s records and itemize records and itemize recent nosocomial infections that occurred within the past year. In your report, categorize the different parameters (i.e., person, time, place, ethnicity, and gender) used in the compilation of data into the information summative. An outbreak of E-coli has occurred in Good Health Hospital, this has become a major problem since the outbreak occurred in Ward 10 on the second floor. It appears that there are six (6) cases of the disease associated with the E-Coli outbreak. The administrator of Good Health Hospital need to be in constant communication with the CDC to help determine what protocol(s) we …show more content…
• Develop, evaluate, and disseminate tools for identifying and understanding emerging infectious diseases.
• Identify the behaviors, environments, and host factors that put persons at increased risk for infectious diseases
• Conduct research to develop and evaluate prevention and control strategies in nine target areas.
• Enhance epidemiologic and laboratory capacity.
• Improve CDC's ability to communicate electronically with state and local health departments, U.S. quarantine stations, health-care professionals, and others.