2. any willfull or threaten act by a caregiver that significantly impairs or is likely to impair a vulnerable adults physical mental or emotional health. abuse of a disabled adult or elder
3. a person 18 years of age or older who suffers from a condition of physical or mental incapacitation due to a developmental disability organic brain damage or mental illness or who has one or more physical or mental limitations that restrict the person's ability to perform the normal activities of daily living. A disabled adult
4. a person 18 years of age or older whose ability to perform the normal activities of daily living or to provide for his or her own care or protection is impaired due to a mental emotional sensory long-term physical or developmental disability or dysfunction brain damage or the infirmities of aging. vulnerable adult.
5. occurs when someone knowingly by deception or intimidation obtains or uses a disabled adults or elderly persons funds assets or property. exploitation of a disabled adult or elderly person.
6. any location providing day or residential care or treatment for elderly persons or disabled adults. Facility
7. Occurs when an elderly person or disabled lacks sufficient understanding or capacity to make or communicate reasonable decisions concerning his or her person or property. Lacks capacity to consent.
8. ooccurs when the suspect without lawful authority knowingly or recklessly takes or entices any child less than 18 years of age from the custody of its parent guardian or other lawful custodian. interference with custody
9. the process of the local court recognizing and adopting an out of state or county court ordered to be in effect within the local jurisdiction through a petition process. domesticated
10. Occurs when a person intentionally lures or entices or attempts to lure or entice a child less than 12 years of age into a structure dwelling or conveyance for other than lawful purposes. Luring or enticing a child
11. when the suspect forcibly by threat or secretly confines abducts imprisons or restrains another person without lawful authority and against his or her will with any purpose other than those referred to in kidnapping. false imprisonment
12. occurs when the suspect forcibly secretly by threat abducts or imprisons another person against his or her will. Kidnapping
13. electronically transmitting a visual image with the intent that another person views it. broadcast
14. any mechanical digital electronic viewing device still camera camcorder or motion picture camera or any other instrument equipment or format capable of recording storing or transmitting visual images of another person. imaging device
15. the victim saw heard or otherwise sensed the act was taking place. in the presence of.
16. enengaging in sexual activity with a person 12 years of age or older but less than 16 years of age or encouraging forcing or enticing any person less than 16 years of age to engage in sadomasochistic abuse sexual beastiality prostitution or any other act involving sexual activity. lewd or lascivious battery
17. occurs when a person intentionally touches in a lewd or lascivious manner the breasts genitals genital area or buttocks or the clothing covering them of a person less than 16 years of age or forces or entices a person less than 16 years of age to touch the offender so. lewd or lascivious molestation.
18. occur when a person intentionally touches a person less than 16 years of age in a lewd or lascivious manner or solicits a person less than 16 years of age to commit a lewd or lascivious act. lewd or lascivious conduct.
19. when a person intentionally masturbates exposes the genitals in a lewd or lascivious manner or commits any other sexual act that does not involve actual physical or sexual contact with the victim. lewd or