2. I think I am quite organised and very good at most of the subjects I am meant to teach e.g. science/math/history/geography/literacy etc.
3. I think my punctuality is very good and I am usually early before the gate opens.
4. I am quite suited to working with children because I have experience with my cousin/sports leader/working with my buddy etc. My writing is also quite eligible for the children to read.
5. I think I am quite flexible because if I were to be asked to come in I would come and I am usually free.
6. If I encountered a child who was upset I would calm them down and ask he or she what is wrong and sort it out quickly and reasonably. If they were hurt I would send them to Miss Blackman.
1. I would warn them that they would miss some of their break time to build up responsibility.
2. I could ask them to put up their hand more often and ask them questions which I know they would be able to answer.
3. If I were asked to participate in after school activities I wouldn’t mind. rETWERSTRXCYTVUHYBUNIJPU98Y0T9R687SEYJXFHCGJBL;IJUY8T7R6E574SEYXHFCGJkrsezdgjbugt7rfdtucg jjnhgftucg hbuht7r6dcgvhbu8t7r6dcgjvhkbgt7frtgjvhho8t7rdtucjhvkjbihp87fidtckhvjbihp8t7idckvhjbihgofykhvwridoedfdfkhgjrifjkfkhgfdhxhjgfgfgfdjgfjgid- ighjgfgbhfguirhf89eyrehtuuey9rigtyhrfeghgrgrugurhruhguefuipsrxfhgjvug79r68dsrxfcgjvyif7ridtxucgjvig7fdtxhcvkugotifxhfcvkuhgkcgjguhugfjhhigkuhojihlijipyoiydtxfhg- nhvjihp987r6yrhgcvhjhiy866redthgc nbvhyfr6fyc bgde5wsrfxrs4q3W\SXVVN HVGURE4r\eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg- gggggggggggggggggggghbjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-