(A) To apply or release a band
2. Which of the following components controls line pressure?
(D) Pressure regulator valve
3. Throttle pressure will vary depending on: (A) engine load
4. Each of the following inputs is used in the control of hydraulic system operation except: (B) engine temperature
5. technician A says that an automatic transmission will always upshift at some predetermined road speed . Technician B says that hard acceleration will cause a vehicle to shift at a lower road speed. Who is right? (B) B only
6. All of the following valves are found in the typical 3-speed transmission except: (D) overdrive valve
7. The 1-2 shift valve on a particular transmission moves to the upshifted position. Which of the following is most likely to receive pressure from the valve? (C) Forward clutch
8. A cut back valve uses governor pressure to achieve: (A) reduced throttle pressure
9. Technician A says that shifting into second gear at cruising speed causes the transmission to downshift. Tchnician B says that third gear cannot be achieve in the manual second. Who is right? (C) Both A and B
10. With the engine running, the manual valve on a 3-speed transmission is moved to the reverse position. Which of the following is most likely to receive pressure from the valve?
(A) High clutch
Alfred, Calvin, Tom, and Samuel were not aware of half of the things…