1. Executive summary
2. Environmental analysis
3. Marketing Strategy
4. Marketing research
5. Marketing mix summary
6. Detailed strategy for one element of the marketing mix
9. Reflective statement
1. Executive summary (summarise the market situation as well as the plan's objectives and highlights)
2. Environmental analysis (examines environmental factors affecting the brand, its products, and its marketing) A. Macro-environmental factors (how demographics, economic climate, technology, legal and regulatory issues may affect the marketing plan and research report). B. Micro-environmental factors (how suppliers, channel members, competitors, and customers may affect the marketing plan and research report). C. Competitive strategy (how the brand will compete).
3. Marketing Strategy (discusses overall strategy and objectives) a. Marketing objectives. b. Financial objectives. C. Segmentation, positioning, and target market(s)
4. Marketing research (research conducted and needed to support the marketing plan) a. Describe how you have used feedback from your two formative group presentations to improve your marketing plan and research report. b. Present the results of the marketing research you have conducted and describe their implications for your brand. c. State the major discovery and see whether your findings can help you to determine the product, pricing, and distribution channel and promotion strategy. d. Illustrate clearly how you have used the primary data you collected to help inform the development of this report.
5. Marketing mix summary(a one page table summarising major elements of the marketing mix) a. Product. b. Pricing. c. Place. d. Promotion. e. Service marketing components
6. Detailed strategy for one element of the marketing mix a. For one element of the marketing mix (from part 5 above),…