1. What is a lifestyle? (0.5 points) The way in which a person or group lives.
2. What is the process of earning your income sometimes called? (0.5 points) Wages, salaries, or work is the process of earning your income
3. Name at least two industries. (1.0 points) Emboldened by a sweeping electoral triumph, Roosevelt applied fresh determination to the cause of reform. The banking and automotive industries were the most heavily impacted.
4. What is an internship? (0.5 points) He position of a medical intern
5. What is a career aptitude test? (0.5 points) Lesson 2 (3.0 points) 1. What are classifieds? (0.5 points) Classified advertising is a form of advertising which is particularly common in newspapers, online and other periodicals
2. What is telecommuting? (0.5 points) Work from home, communicating with the workplace using equipment such as telephones, fax machines, and modems.
4. What is a cover letter? (0.5 points) A cover letter is a letter you send with your resume to example why you want the job and example your skill better and where they find or reach you at
5. Name at least two finance careers. (1.0 points)
Lesson 3 (3.0 points) 1. What is pessimism? (0.5 points) A tendency to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen; a lack of hope or confidence in the future.
2. What is conformity? (0.5 points) Compliance with standards, rules, or laws.
3. What might you consider when you’re…