The number of overweight children in United States has doubled in recent years, with a quarter of children considered overweight or obese. Causes of obesity in children include unhealthy food choices, lack of physical activity and family eating habits. Many children do not want to go outside to play with their friend, exercise or do any sport participation. They rather stay at home to chat with their friends over the Internet. They also rather stay at home spending hours in front of the television playing video games and watching television shows such as Sponge Bob.
It is one the biggest problems of the present, specially within the American society, children are getting more and more fat and it is growing much more unhealthy than kids from other era. Some many things should change fast in order to decrease this number of obese children.
1. Fast and junk food should have less space in publicity of all kinds.
• A : Kids now-a-days are exposed so much to advertisements, that it is on their subconscious that junk food is good.
• B : Children is so easy to be manipulated that any kind of publicity affect them somehow.
2. Every kid should have a nutritionist on schools and it should only be allowed to sell healthy food in schools.
• A : This helps the kid to grow healthy and better orientated about the importance of be a healthy person.
• B : Schools should only sell healthy food because this is an incentive for kids to grow eating better.
Many people say too that been obese is a choice that it can only be made by you and it is not of anyone business, and sometimes it is about genetic. Basically this means that it is only obese who wants to be.
1. Some studies have shown that the hereditability of obesity is about the same as