2. There is always that one spot that can soothe all your problems and troubles in times of stress.
3. The beach was the ultimate cure to all the worries my mom and I were facing.4. While we’re there all of our obligations are suddenly erased. 5. It was a late Sunday afternoon; my mom and I were home alone. 6. We had finished the household chores and preparing dinner; hence we had the rest of the day to ourselves, so we decided to take a trip down to Aquasol beach since we haven’t been to the beach in a while. 7. Aquasol was only an hour’s drive so instead of taking the bus, my mom had decided to ask her old friend Charles if he could drive us, and he reluctantly agreed. 8. Upon our arrival at the beach, the first thing that I realized was how crowded it was with people. Once my mom saw the crowd I realized that she was a bit undecided on whether we should stay or not, nevertheless she decided to stay for my sake.
9. We got out of the car and began to unpack our beach bags and chairs, then started to look for a good spot where we could sit and relax.
10. While searching for a place to set up, I started to notice that there was a sports bar in the center of the shore.
11. I wanted to stop and check it out but my mom would not allow it.
12. There were also a few mini-stores in which they sold beach wears, jewelry, scandals and surf boards. 13. On the far end of the beach we had finally found an amazing spot near a small cook shop were we could set up our chairs and unwind. 14. After setting up I began to analyze the water and the crowd around me.
15. The sun’s reflection danced in the