Unit 1: Exploring Equality and Diversity
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
1. What is meant by diversity?
It is used to describe the differences between people, some we can see others we …show more content…
Describe yourself in terms of: • Personal interests • Religion / culture • Geography.
I am from the midlands (Derbyshire) and I follow Sheffield Wednesday (this makes me an owl!) I like football and computers, especially playing games. My favourite types of games are first person shooters or racing games. I am not particularly religious but would class myself as Christian.
8. What is meant by having multiple identities? Give three examples in relation to people you know.
Everyone has multiple identities; these are separate identities that people see that may come to the fore depending on the circumstances they find themselves in. They