By: Barbara Heinsohn
• Liverpool is a city and metropolitan borough of
Merseyside, England, United Kingdom along the eastern side of the Mersey Estuary.
• Liverpool is mainly famous for being the place where
The Beatles were born.
• One really famous and popular tourist attraction is
The Cavern Club Where The Beatles once performed.
• Liverpool is also mainly a dock city. With The Albert dock being the hub of most maritime activity.
• $1 = 0.61 British Pound Sterling
• The average cost of a pair of Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers is $55.00 but in BPS its £33.50
• The climate is mostly mild and humid
• England is 6 hours ahead of us (CST)
• The main language is English but they have a different spelling of the more traditional English.
• in Wales they have a language they speak called
Welsh. Ex: Goodbye Welsh:hwyl fawr
• From: DFW airport To: John Lennon airport
• American Airlines
• On average $3000 per person
• Time of departure:
February 8 6:00 a.m
February 15 7:00 p.m
• Hatters Hostel Liverpool
• $48 per night ($288 US Dollars)
• Double rooms
• Leaf ($5.00- $16.00)
• McDonalds($1.00- $5.00)
• The Moon & Pea( $8.00- $16.00)
• Mersey Ferry
• Mersey Rails underground train service
• $27.99 for trio ticket (good for Bus,Train, and
The Royal Liver Building
• At the heart of Liverpool's famous, iconic and always developing waterfront. Visually, nothing defines the city