Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to Associate Level students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? Managing stress-unable to maintain a stable mind letting everything get to you close you out.
School, work or life issues-if you having problems with your assignments or just your relationship is about .
Relationship issues- if you having problems with a boyfriend/girlfriend you can talk it out by finding a counselor.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under?
Health Tools and Health Challenges are found under the Thriving heading.
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
The Assess Your Health tool is located on the right hand side of the web page.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page? How Healthy Are You? , Lifestyle Change, Physical Fitness, Prevention and Screening and Tips for Healthy Living
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC?
You can visit the heading Thriving and then click on the subcategory Healthy Eating. You will be able to locate articles and resources on good nutrition there.