November 7, 2012
Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt Worksheet
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to University of Phoenix students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC?
- Call 866-320-2817 to talk over the phone or schedule a meeting with a local counselor in-person.
- Use the “Request Appointment” section located on the LRC website.
- The Online Counseling Center lets you start a session with a counselor instantly.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under?
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
-Thriving tab>Health Tools>Categories>Assess Your Health.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
-How Healthy Are You?
-Prevention and Screening
-Tips for Healthy Living
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC?
-Healthy Eating section under the Thriving tab.
6. What are three of the health