April 2, 2013
Week 3 Individual Assignment
1. We request that you use the order form supplied in the back of our catalog.
To help process your order please use the order form supplied in the back of our catalog.
2. We insist that you always bring your credit card to the store.
So that we can faster serve your needs, always bring your credit card to the store.
6. To avoid the loss of your credit rating, please remit payment within 10 days.
Paying your bill within 10 days will prevent a loss of your credit rating.
7. We don't make refunds on returned merchandise that is soiled.
For a refund, please make sure the merchandise is as it was when it …show more content…
Facing some of the toughest competitors in the world, Harley-Davidson had to make some changes. Some of those changes included; introducing new products and rebuilding the company's production process. The new products were coming to market and turning a profit. The company's quality standards were not at the same level as its foreign competitors. The product costs were still among the highest in the industry. The company restructured its organizational structure and the efforts paid off.
1. Their performance has been (good, well). well
2. I (sure, surely) do not know how to help you. surely
3. He feels (sick, sickly) again today. sick
6. Which of the two programs computes ___________ (fast)? faster
7. Kate has held five jobs over 13 years, she was _________ (recently) employed by Graphicon. recently
8. Could they be __________ (happily) employed than they are now. More happily
1. All too often whomever leaves the most out of his cost estimate is the one who wins the bid- if you can call it winning.
All too often, whoever leaves the most out of his cost estimate is the one who wins the bid. If you can call it winning.
2. Carol Bartz CEO for fourteen years guided Autodesk; from a small company, to its pre-eminent position in the computer aided design (cad) software market.
Carol Bartz, CEO for fourteen years, guided Autodesk from a small company to its pre-eminent position in the Computer Aided Design (CAD) software market.