Appearance (Macbeth and the witches)
- Macbeth talks about how banque criticized the witches prophecies
- “He chid the sisters, when first they put the name of king upon me, and bade them speak to him.”
- “As the weird women promised,”
Disorder (treachery and Murder)
-Macbeth plans for the murder of banquo by hiring “Murderers”
- “Acquaint you with the perfect spy o' th' time, The moment on ’t; for ’t must be done tonight”
Light vs Dark
-Macbeth deceives the Murderers telling them that Banquo is evil
- “ Both of you, know Banquo was your enemy”
-Macbeth comments how every man should be the master of his own time, also talks about the plan he has set up for Banquo.
- “Let every man be master of his time”
-“Acquaint you with the perfect spy o' th' time, The moment on ’t; for ’t must be done tonight”
Act 3 scene 2
Appearance (Lady Macbeth)
- Lady Macbeth takes on a whole new different personality. This time she is not taking too big of a role in Banquos murder, as she did with Duncans.
-“'Tis safer to be that which we destroy, than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.”
Time (the right moment)
-Macbeth is calling the night so the plan to murder Duncan will go smoothly.
-“Come, seeling night, Scarf up the tender eye of pitiful day, And with thy bloody and invisible hand, Cancel and tear to pieces that great bond, Which keeps me pale.”
-Macbeth comments how he has been having nightmares, and how lucky Duncan is to