Date: Nov 25, 2012
Location: Washington, DC, US
Project Manager- Cardiology Associates
Department: Cardiology Associates - Irving Street - Admin
Schedule: Full-time salaried with benefits (exempt)
Cardiology Associates seeks a Project Manager to join our administrative team in our DC office. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic, prestigious, and growing practice. The Project Manager is responsible for providing analytical support to our VP of Operations and our management team.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing assigned projects by analyzing data, reviewing process and systems, and making and implementing recommendations for improvement
- Preparing and reviewing financial reports, physician work activity, and budget variances
- Developing and coordinating marketing programs
- Participating in the billing performance of the practice to ensure maximum reimbursement for rendered services
- Developing clear and concise documentations to address issues and ensure practice goals and objectives are met
- Bachelor’s degree in business/health administration; master’s degree preferred
- Two to three years experience in a health care setting; experience working with physicians preferred
- Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Account Manager - Arlington, VA
Responsible for all outside sales activities in assigned regions. Opportunity to work from home for experienced Account Reps.
Primary Responsibilities * Create and execute an effective sales call plan * Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails; * Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business; * New business prospecting and development, including cold calling, setting appointments, and forming proposals for presentations * Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements * Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets; * Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations; * Attend trainings and sales meetings * Participate in product demonstrations Knowledge and Skill Requirements * Bachelor’s degree, or related work experience. * 2 or more years’ business-to-business selling experience (office product industry is preferred, but not required). * Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal. * Understanding of basic selling skills, with exceptional organizational skills and communication abilities * Must have a demonstrated the ability to promote and sell goods, services, and concepts * Knowledge of networking and computers is preferred * Be able to work as a team * Excellent presentation skills and professional image * Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurability.
Working Conditions * Most work will be done outside the office on sales calls and cold calling * Work is fast paced, demanding and very rewarding. * Many sales associates work more than 40 hours per week to meet sales goals and their clients\' needs. Benefits:
Benefits such as paid holidays and vacation days provide opportunities for self-renewal through time away from the job. The security needs of employees and their families are filled through optional benefits such as life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and health insurance. * Educational Assistance * Funeral and Bereavement Leave * Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Leave Pay * Insurance: Health, Vision, and Life *