The School’s Fee Policy
The School acknowledges the commitment made by many parents who have chosen to send their children to Kincoppal-Rose Bay School of the Sacred Heart. The School Board sets the fees at a level that enables the provision of excellence in teaching & learning and which ensures the effective functioning of the school. The major part of the annual budget is allocated to the payment of salaries to teachers and staff at the School. In addition, the
School must budget for ongoing maintenance, refurbishment and new building projects.
As the majority of the School’s annual recurrent income (85%) is derived from fees, it is vital that fees are paid on time to ensure the continued financial management of the
School. Various fee payment options to assist families in meeting this requirement are set out below.
In setting the fees for 2011, the School Board has taken into consideration the increase in recurrent education costs as measured by the Average Government School Recurrent
Index. These increased costs do not include an allowance for superannuation and capital works. School fees are also used to service long term debt which finances the improvement of facilities across the campus.
Effective from 1 January 2011
Early Learning Centre to Year 6 $24,630
Years 7, 8, 9 & 10
Years 11 & 12
*All prices are AUD
Please note that tuition fees do NOT cover textbooks, uniforms, Learning Advantage
Program notebooks, stationery, excursions, sports registration, coaching levies and optional accomplishments (e.g. piano lessons, tennis or gymnastics).
A CATHOLIC INDEPENDENT P-12 SCHOOL
New South Head Road, Rose Bay, Sydney, 2029 Australia T: +61 2 9388 6000 F: +61 2 9388 6001 www.krb.nsw.edu.au
CRICOS PROVIDER CODE – 02268M ABN: 47 003 942 603
GST on food component
Total boarding fees
Our Boarding School accommodates secondary students from Years 7 - 12. Boarding fees are additional to tuition fees and cover meals, accommodation and laundry, as well as some recreational facilities and activities.
A concession of 10% applies to the deposit and tuition fees for a first sibling and 15% for subsequent siblings. A concession of 25% applies to boarding fees for the first and subsequent siblings.
Information Technology Levy
To cover the continual upgrade of our IT infrastructure, each student will be charged a levy of $550 on the first instalment notice. This levy will provide the School with the opportunity to renew and deliver the latest technology services which enhance student learning in the
Application Fee and Deposits
1. A non-refundable application fee of $300 (including GST) is payable when an enrolment application form is lodged.
2. A deposit for all students, equal to 20% of the annual tuition fee for the year the student has enrolled, is payable on acceptance of an offer. Half of this deposit is non-refundable. The remainder is refunded when the student leaves the School and it is claimed within one term of departure, provided one term’s notice has been given.
This notice must be in writing addressed to the Principal. The deposit is not normally refundable in the case of Junior School students who withdraw before the end of
3. A prepayment equal to one term’s boarding fees is payable upon acceptance of an offer in the Boarding School. This is deducted against the first instalment of tuition and boarding fees once the student commences.
4. An additional deposit for students enrolling in the Junior School (Early Learning Centre to Year 4), equal to 20% of the annual tuition fee of the year the student has enrolled, is payable on acceptance of an offer. This second deposit is fully refundable on completion of Year 4.
5. Where at least two siblings are enrolled at the same time, the…