• How can knowing your abilities and competencies from the My Career Plan help you prepare for professional environments?
• How would you approach collaborative work in the future given what you now understand about your competencies and abilities?
• What is the relationship between your competencies identified in My Career Plan and your results on the personality spectrum profile?
• What can you do to improve on the competencies needed for your career goal? Review the competency development tips for assistance with improving competencies.
Complete the following activities in Pearson’s MyStudentSuccessLab, located on the student website:
• Practice 1: Understand What's Important: Information Literacy Basics
• Practice 2: Act on What's Important: Critically Analyzing Internet Sources
Answer these follow-up questions in 100 to 150 words each:
• What are the three or more best practices you learned about using the Internet for academic purposes? How do you think you might use them?
• How can you determine if the information on a website is reputable and worthwhile for a research paper?
This assignment consists of three parts. You must complete each part.
Resource: Appendix C
View the Casual vs. Academic Writing presentation: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/UOPHX/GEN195/gen195_r3_communication/player.html Think about how your tone, or writing style, changes based on the different types of people you will be communicating with online. Remember that tone is very important when communicating online
Consider this scenario: You were in a minor car accident. No one was hurt, but you are nonetheless a little rattled. How would you communicate your situation to family, friends, and classmates? What would be