Modules 1 & 2
How to submit:
1. Click on ASSESSMENTS
2. Click on Module 2 Reflection Journal
3. Copy and Paste your Journal into the Student Comments Section
4. Click “Submit for grading” AND “Submit”
Directions: Read the questions thoroughly. Answer the questions in a full and complete manner. Use complete sentences, including proper spelling and grammar.
Module 1: Driving is Your Responsibility:
Complete the K-W-L information below.
K- What you Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
1. Driving is a privilege, NOT a right!
2. Speeding is the number 1 cause of accidents in people under 21, alcohol or drug use is the second.
W—What you Want to know
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.
1. I would like to know how to reverse and my road signs
2. What and where is everything & it’s location
L—What you Learned
Discuss at least two new things you learned from Module One.
1. I learned that it’s my attitude during the day make effect my driving and if or maybe I will get in any collision at all.
2. It is illegal to drive while impaired - be it from alcohol, drugs (legal and illegal), emotional stress or other causes.
If you do not have your permit, please provide the last four digits of your social security number so that your teacher can issue your drug and alcohol certificate.
My last four digits are:
Module 2: The Driver:
Complete one option below.
Aha Moments: Aha moments are times when you have been reading something and the text suddenly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Please use complete sentences and proper spelling and grammar. Describe three aha moments that you had as you worked through Module Two.
How will this