What is forensic science? The application of science to crimnal justuce
What three tasks or responsibilities does a forensic scientist have?
1. Study crimnal acts
2. Try to determine committed the crimal act.
3. Analyze finger prints to try and find out who coimmitted the crime
What criteria might be used to establish someone as an expert witness?
4. someone who is some way connected to the crime
What are two of the ways that o a forensic pathologist might use to help determine the time of death?
5. Check the stage of decompostion and the skeletal remains
What does a forensic anthropologist do?
6. They evaluate skeletal remains
Critical Thinking Questions
Why do you think it is so important to use proper methods when collecting evidence from a crime scene?
7. It is important because you may mess up and convict the wrong person because you had misleading evidence.
Why do you think forensic science has been increasingly used by the criminal justice system?
8. I has been increasingly used by the criminal justice system to decrease time and collecting as much data as possible to close as many cases as possible
Which of the forensic scientist’s responsibilities do you think would be the most challenging? Why?
9. I believe the hardest responsibility of a forsenic Scientist is after collecting the evidence putting the blame on someone because knowing that you have the power to ruin someones life is over whelming.
Which of the forensic scientist’s responsibilities…