Interpret trends and market developments for a business – draft report
BBQfun is aiming to be the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer in Brisbane. With a range of products including BBQs, outdoor furniture and BBQ accessories, BBQfun hope to be positioned as the best in class for outdoor lifestyle retailing.
Below is a table for the sample amount 50 customers spend on barbeque equipment (Brisbane area)
1) 485.00 | 14) 525.75 | 27) 462.20 | 40) 389.15 | 2) 521.90 | 15) 434.70 | 28) 420.15 | 41) 358.25 | 3) 394.15 | 16) 431.60 | 29) 497.00 | 42) 534.50 | 4) 447.35 | 17) 511.90 | 30) 460.20 | 43) 516.35 | 5) 418.40 | 18) 560.60 | 31) 432.10 | 44) 403.30 | 6) 582.80 | 19) 606.35 | 32) 477.10 | 45) …show more content…
I have created a questionnaire to ask my customers to find out what makes them return to our store and continue to purchase our products opposed to our competitors.
1. Which store do you prefer purchasing products from? BBQfun BBQs R us Outdoorz 2. What makes you continue to visit our store opposed to the competitors?
3. What do you prefer about the other stores in comparison to ours?
4. What do you think of our customer service and in which ways can we improve?
5. What do you think about the quality of our products?
6. What are the favorite products that we offer?
7. How do you feel about the location of our store? Easy accessible Satisfactory Hard to access 8. Does having a guarantee longer than our competitors, influence you to come back to us?
I asked these questions to 100 of staff in store on a Saturday. The sample I used was an opportunity sample as I used the first 100 people I could talk to. The feedback that I received from the interviews was the following: * Our biggest competitors were reasonably even in terms amount of people prefer purchasing products from them. 60% of people did say that they prefer purchasing from our store however this could be a biased view as