Paragraph one: There are negative effects of working women in the family as following:
• School marks of the children of working mother are lower than the non-worker.
• The Behavior of some children in long time working hour’s effect negatively.
• Emotional and sociological effect on her children
• Raising children will be the careers / child-minders responsibility and some time that will affect the relationship between mother and child.
• Some husband will feel jealous if there wife salary is more than his. (ATI-English course, 2011)
Positive effects for workingwomen will list as follow:
• Financial support and stability.
• Mother will be style of her children in the future.
• Parents will be proud if their daughter successes in her work.
• Social active become wider for children and also to mother parents. (Hoffman, 1998, and Anonymous, 2010)
In conclusion the fact of working…