1. The major difference between DIACAP and DITSCAP is a strengthened focus on information assurance controls as the primary set of security requirements for all automated information systems (AIS’s)
2. Director of central intelligence Directive 6/3 (DCID 6/3) has more detail regarding physical security and encryption.
3. Certification & Accrediation (C&A), Defense information systems Network (DISN), Global Information Grid (GIG), Principal Accrediting Authority (PAA), Designated Accrediting Authority (DAA), defense Information systems Authority (DISA)
4. The worldwide industrial complex that enables research and development, as well as design, production, delivery, and maintenance of military weapons systems, subsystems, and components or parts, to meet U.S. military requirements.
5. The Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), the Military Departments, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS), the Combatant Commands, the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, the Defense Agencies, the DoD Field Activities,
6. Titled Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management.
7. CompTIA A+
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
8. United States legislation that defines a comprehensive framework to protect government information, operations and assets against natural or man-made threats.
9. Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations, provides a catalog of security controls for all U.S.…