Best Buy company has four values that guide its actions:
1) Have fun while being the best
2) Learn from challenge and change.
3) Show respect, humility and integrity
4) Unleash the power of our people
Best Buy’s vision : People. Technology. And the pursuit of happiness.
1) People: From "unleashing the power" of our own employees to maintaining a clear focus on our relationships with customers, vendors and shareholders alike, everything Best Buy does across the world begins and ends with people.
2) Technology: the products we sell, the services we provide and the content we share all are tied, in some way, to the technologies that connect us and shape our changing world.
3) The pursuit of happiness: Best Buy has a unique ability to make people happy. A great place to work makes employees happy. Happy employees make customers happy. Happy employees and customers make our shareholders, vendors and community partners happy. We're not perfect and we don't always get it right and that's why it's important to acknowledge that we're in constant "pursuit" of happiness.
Although not officially labeled a "mission statement, the Best Buy corporate website declares this to investors and employees: "Our formula is simple: we’re a growth company focused on better solving the unmet needs of our customers—and we rely on our employees to solve those puzzles. Thanks for stopping."