I have been exactly where you are. Being so stressed out from Family, Work , Bills and other life issues. So I hope that these study guides really help you out. You can thank me at roguephoenix69 at facebook.
1. Another basis for decision-making is referred to as ethical practices ?? ethical dilemmas situational ethics correct ethics
2. New-to-the-world products are ________.
existing products that are targeted to new geographical markets
new product enhancements that supplement established products
low-cost products designed to obtain an edge in highly competitive markets
new products that create an entirely new market
3. A company can learn a great deal by …show more content…
Which component of a marketing audit includes major developments in income, prices, savings, and credit that affect the company?
20. A firm must know where to position its product based on price and ________.
21. If the Ford GT is designed to accelerate to 50 miles per hour within 10 seconds, and every Ford GT coming off the assembly line does this, the model is said to have high ________.
22. What can enhance the value of Web-based shopping experiences to serve as personal shopping assistants or Web-site guides?
23. Marketers must see themselves as benefit providers. For example, when a shopper purchases new shoes, he or she expects the shoes to cover his or her feet and allow him or her to walk unobstructed. This is an example of what level in the consumer-value hierarchy?
Pure tangible product
24. Which control should periodically reassess its approach to the marketplace with a good marketing audit?
25. BMW's "The ultimate driving machine,"