In order to develop a long-term position of advantage, Noor Arfa must be vigilant in managing its franchise system. One bad apple will impact on the entire chain. Maintaining extraordinary customer service and product experience, brand identity, and ensuring consistent standards, means operations can expand without fear of diluting the service or brand.
We have very strong manpower skills such qualified designer that will help develop exclusive batik cloths with exclusive art of batik design and high quality of sewing. This means delivering products of the highest quality at all times. It is also essential that the focus be directed at actively promoting the scope of …show more content…
The internet has brought media to a global audience or even to our franchisees. Internet marketing is sometimes considered to have a broader scope because it not only refers to the Internet, e-mail, and wireless media, but it includes management of digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management systems.
Internet marketing can attract more people to our website, increase customers for our business, and enhance branding of our company and products.
2.7.6 Benefits of e-commerce internet marketing are
• Enhanced customer convenience and reduced shopping costs
• Commerce enabled across cultural and national boundaries
• Market space includes, potentially, billions of consumers and millions of businesses worldwide
• Reduce cost, middle man, search cost and travelling time
2.7.7 There are a few internet marketing strategies that our company is focusing on:
• Offer the product price reduction 5% to 10% than the hypermarket or franchisees stores. * Introduce and promote our franchisees’ locations.
• Start with a web promotion plan and an effective web design
• Easy to understand web portal specifically designed to provide local content and services to individual communities and customers.
• Targeted email marketing.
By following the above tips our company is own our way to