UK Visa Interview Question List
1. Is this your application form? Do you understand it and did you sign it?
Yes. I understood it and signed it.
2. What is the maximum time you wish to stay there?
About 4years. 1 year for foundation course and 3 years for Undergraduate course.
3. Do you know anyone at all in the United Kingdom?
Yes, My classmate and my teachers at Into Exeter .
4. Are you one of any political parties in china?
5. Have you ever applied for a visa to the any other country?
6. What will you do in the UK
I will study foundation course at Bellerbys College.
7. Why do you intend to study in the UK rather than in china?
It has Good Education and pays more attention to cultivate personal independence and team spirit.
8. What degree will you plan to pursue in the UK?
I would like to study business course and get Bachelor’s Degree of Science.
9. What are your tuition fees?
About 22,912.00 pounds
10. What about the living expenses?
About 5,400 pounds
11. Do you know how much money does it cost for the entire period of your study?
About RMB 300,000.00 per year.
12. Is the fund available? How much?
RMB 300,000 and about PBD 6757.
13. Does it include the stocks?
14. Where does the money come from? Who will pay you money?
My parents ， they work and get paid, and they have money to support my overseas study
15. What’s their annual income?
16. What do you parents do?
17. Can you give some description of your father/mother’s company?
18. Can I look at your bankbooks?
University and course questions
19. Where will you study?
At Bellerbys College, Cambridge centre
20. How did you know the university?/College
Through my friends who are studying at Bellerbys College.
21. How much do you know about the school？
Bellerbys college’s curriculum focuses on personal capacity development with strong learning atmosphere (especially at Cambridge campus). I believe it is a very good beginning of studying in such a marvelous place, especially for me.
23．Which subjects will you study? What’s the course arrangement?
I will study business foundation programme. .
The Bellerbys Business Foundation course is ideal for students wishing to study Business-related degrees at university, including Economics, Business Studies, Accounting, Marketing, Management Studies and so on.
The core Subjects are Business Studies 1,Business Studies 2,Introduction to Financial Accounting, Principles of Economics 1, Principles of Economics 2.
24 How many hours will you study per week?
25 hrs per week.
25 When is the opening date of school term?
Start date is on 12/04/2010. Latest Arrival Date is 26/04/2010.
26 Where are you going to live in the UK?
BellerBys Cambridge， Queens Campus，
Queens Campus is located in a historic building amongst the university…