1. Our business is a Franchise from “Big Insurance Corporation”. a. We offer insurance for all of your needs. b. Our insurance company has a total of 12 employees. We expect to growth 20% in the next 2 years (from 12 employees to 15 employees). c. We are offering: auto, motorcycle, homeowners, and life insurance. We receive auto and property claims from customers by phone or online. d. Locations: Lakewood = 10 employees, Arvada = 1 employee, Highlands Ranch = 1 employee. e. Network Topology: Physical Star Topology with a central switch and a router in each location. Each office will have workstations that will form a LAN and the routers will provide communicate between each LAN and with the central insurance office. i. The location of each switch and router is going to be separated from the main offices, in a small climate controlled room under lock and key. ii. We are going to have fault tolerance and daily backups. iii. UTP cabling Category 6. iv. We will not have wireless provided to employees. 2. IP Scheme. f. Lakewood : 8 computers with private addresses and public addresses: using 8 now and reserving 4 for future expansion. v. 10.0.0.1.192.168.1.1 vi. 10.0.0.2.192.168.1.2 vii. 10.0.0.3.192.168.1.3 viii. 10.0.0.4.192.168.1.4 ix. 10.0.0.5.192.168.1.5 x. 10.0.0.6.192.168.1.6 xi. 10.0.0.7.192.168.1.7 xii. 10.0.0.8.192.168.1.8 g. Arvada: 1 computer with private addresses and public addresses: using 1 for now and reserving 2 for future expansion. xiii. 10.0.0.13.192.168.1.13 h. Highlands Ranch: Same as above. xiv. 10.0.0.16.192.168.1.16 3. Network Security i. We will be using NAT j. Port blocking: xv. 7 = Echo protocol: was originally for testing and measurement of round trip IP Networks. Replaced by ICMP and the ping utility. xvi. 23 = Telnet: provide access to a command-line-interface on a host remote. Have serious security issues specially on internet. xvii. 70 = Uses the Diagram Protocol, a communication protocol for the Internet network layer, transport layer, and session layer. This protocol when used over port 70 makes possible thee transmission of a datagram message from one computer to an application running on another computer. This port was flagged because a virus/Trojan has used this port to communicate in the past. xviii. 71 = Remote Job Entry: sending jobs to mainframe computers from remote workstations; this is connected to the host by a modem or a LAN. xix. 79 = Finger Protocol: was created for users who wanted information on other users of the network. Was a form of presence information for remote users. Not available because of security concerns. xx. 109 = POP V2 ( POP2): is an application layer internet protocol for local e-mails. Clients were allowed to retrieve e-mails from remote server over the TCP/IP connection. xxi. 110 = POP V3 (POP3): Post Office Protocol Version 3. Most widely used client e-mail protocol. Used by mail clients to collect mail off of server. Security concerns: Re-usable cleartext password, no auditing of connections and attempts. Uses TCP protocol which guarantees delivery of packets. This port has been used by viruses/Trojans in the past. 4. Network Hardware k. We will be looking at using Category 6 UTP cabling inhouse for each location, primarily to save on costs; using Comcast Business plan for our ISP service, as well as remote access. l. At the central site, a Cisco 1760 Access Router provides an all-in-one for connecting to the service provider (and the public internet). It integrates a router, firewall, encryption and tunneling services, password protection, and a high-speed link to the central site’s LAN. It also provides a data, voice, and video solution.
the introduction to a research paper using the niche below:
Niche: Facebook and other social networking media are causing people to become increasingly narcissistic and self-involved
You must use a minimum of 3 of the following articles that we read in class:
1. Cyberpsychology Behavior and Social Networking
2. Does Facebook Bring Out the Green-Eyed Monster of Jealousy?
3. Friend Networking Sites and their Relationship to Adolescents’ Well-Being
4. The Truth about Lying in Online…
Strengthening Privacy Policies and Enforcing Privacy Laws on Social Networking Sites
The Internet and new technologies, like social networks, have changed the way people communicate with one another. Users of social networking sites like FaceBook, Instagram and LinkedIn are able to provide up-to-date commentary about the details of their daily activity from their smart-phones. While social networks provide access to unprecedented amounts of information and a new medium of communication, they…
MA Design Entrepreneurship, MA Multimedia Design,
MA Fashion Management and MA/MSc Design Innovation
Managing Business Web Presence MADE5009
Web Presence Review
Outline - You are required to conduct a critical review of web design which will enable you to demonstrate your understanding of the theory and processes involved in the initiation, design and use of the web in a business environment. It will enable you to evaluate and identify examples of best practice in the industry…
Course Project: Applied Information Technology Project
Objectives | Guidelines | Milestones | Course Project Outline | Course Project Proposal and Milestones | Course Project Overall Table of Contents | Course Project Technical Areas
Objective | |
Provide an efficient means for students to develop various aspects of a technical/business proposal throughout the course. There are three papers that build on each other through the session to give the students experience in taking a concept…
Q: Identify what you consider to be the five (5) mayor, IT-related, problems the company has – be specific!
1. Nearly impossible to get information in Brazil and Singapore facilities that will require additional finish work once the product reaches to states.
2. The operation in India is complicated by the number of outsourced services that we employ to supplement and complement our in-house capabilities. The legacy system that used in India is also a barrier to manage the supply chain and…
Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Elastic and Inelastic Traffic
Due Week 5 and worth 80 points
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Outline a plan for the development of an addressing and naming model in an environment of the following scenario:
Ten (10) departments in a 1,000-employee organization
Equal separation by geography
Use a common data center of twenty (20) backend enterprise…
development increasing every year it is important that we stay up to date on what customers want and how we can continue to further the success of Brixen Inc. with the use of Social Media Networks. Social networking technologies are very valuable in this economy because it helps Brixen Inc. with networking, feedback, comments and concerns, promotes specials and various other valuable tools. When I graduated from Harvard with my PhD and began working at Brixen Inc. I promised that I would increase sales…
government have not acted in the most ethical way and therefore have experienced some negativity when it came to social media. In conclusion the article goes on to speak about cultural intelligence and the international characteristics of social networking. This article relates to my subject of study because it enables people to begin to understand that ethics and values should always be present when using social media networks.
“Social media and government accountability." Manila Standard 13…
Chapter 1 “The big picture”
Used to solve problems and interact with its environment
Is composed of hardware and software
Is the collection of physical elements that make up the machines
It is related pieces:
Is the collection of programs that provide the instructions that a computer a carries out
Layers of a computing System
A mental mode