Communication problems in your company
Communication tools used in communicating to a company’s stakeholders
How to prepare for a job interview
How to communicate effectively in cross-cultural communications
Using nonverbal communication effectively
You have been asked by your supervisor to deliver an oral presentation about a business communications topic to a group of business managers who work for both small and large and public and private organizations.
Use the following steps to plan your presentation. These steps are designed to help you analyze the audience, content, and context of your presentation. Draft an outline that includes the following: 1. Organize the presentation:
· Body o Include 3-5 Main Points in the body
2. Know the audience: Summarize three characteristics of your audience. Do this by addressing the following:
· Research information about the responsibilities of a business manager.
· What is the education requirement for a business manager?
· Why would the business manager care about communications? o Compile any other information to help show the relevance and connection of your topic with the audience. 3. Know the intent of the presentation.
· What is the purpose of the presentation? Summarize the intent of the presentation. Write one sentence that states the purpose of your…