2. Which three types of printing devices are sometimes combined into one machine? (0.5 points)
Copy machines Fax machines
3. What is the Internet? (0.5 points)
Computers linked together by wires, cables, and wireless connections.
4. What is the World Wide Web? (0.5 points)
Collection of linked documents shared over the internet.
5. What is a URL? (0.5 points)
An address on the web, URL means uniform resource locator.
6. What are hackers? (0.5 points)
People who break (with out permission) into secured systems.
7. What is e-commerce? (0.5 points)
Electronically commerce transactions.
Lesson 2 (5.0 points) 1. What is the address bar in Firefox? (1.0 points)
A field in the top of the page that show the URL of the website.
2. What is a safe username? (1.0 points)
Doesn’t share personal information
3. What is a professional username? (1.0 points) No slang nor misspelled words
4. A safe password doesn't include what type of information? (1.0 points)
Information that would be easy to guess.
5. What should you do when you're finished using your Google account? (1.0 points)
Lesson 3 (5.0 points) 1. List at least two advantages to using e-mail. (2.0 points)
Easy to use
2. An e-mail address always includes what symbol? (0.5 points)
3. What is the To address field for? (0.5 points)
To whom it’s sending to. 4. What is the Cc address field for? (0.5 points)
Sending a copy of the mail to another
5. What is the Bcc address field for? (0.5 points)
Sending a copy to someone else, but that person wont knows who else would receive the email.
6. When you delete an e-mail in Gmail, where is it moved to? (0.5 points)
7. What is an e-mail attachment? (0.5 points)
Sending a document or picture attached.
Lesson 4 (5.0 points) 1. What are .com and .org examples of? (1.0 points)
2. What is a search engine? (0.5…